St. Patty's Day FEAST!


Image result for chocolate cake public domain

I love St.Patrick's day.  I know everyone says they are Irish on Patty's day but honestly, I am Irish.  Better than being Irish is being a Christian!  I love making crafts with the kids, eating Guinness cake and making a huge batch of corned beef and cabbage!  I love singing St. Patrick's Hymn because I like to cry I guess and I love fellowship!  My husband's birthday is on the 15th so it is usually a fun celebration.  Here are some of our favorite crafts, songs, and foods to celebrate with!  What are yours?


Crafts:
Coloring pages like This!
Drawing pictures to go along with this story as I read it.

Image result for amazon book st. patrick kids
 

Food:
*from Lovesswa.com*
Guinness Layer Cake with Whiskey Ganache and Baileys Icing
Dessert always comes first right???

I purchased an Instant Pot this summer!  I love making meat in it and am fairly confident this recipe is going to taste amazing.  There is a huge Instant Pot recipe list on Staysnatched.com that I hope to go back to in the future!

Image result for public domain corned beef and cabbage

Last and not least would be Irish Soda Bread!
My friend came over yesterday and brought some for us to enjoy.... oh my!  I forgot how much I loved it!  The recipe I am using this year is from Simplyrecipes.com.  

Image result for irish soda bread public domain

I'll leave you with this youtube clip of The Hymn Of St. Patrick!



Comments

Popular Posts