About this blog


As a momma with seven children, the first five boys and the last two girls, I spent many years working as hard as I could with a small goal in mind...a coffee break. Often times I would share this five-minute coffee break with my husband who works as a science teacher from home.  There were many times when I would take five minutes and run across the alley to say hi to a girlfriend or even sit down and open my Country Living magazine! Days seem to go by much faster and much more productive with a five-minute break in the near future.  I really want this blog to serve as a five-minute break from diapers, dishes, to-do lists, dinner plans, stain spraying church clothes and paying bills. These blogs are designed with busy moms in mind! I want you to be able to finish each blog in between "Mom, can you wipe me?!" And "The baby woke up! I'll go get her!"  I want you to leave your coffee break refreshed and with a few new mommy tips in your tool belt! Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

Comments

Popular Posts