Affordable Fall Party Decorations and Crafts


We had some fun fall craft/party ideas a few years ago SO I thought I would share them here with the hope of inspiring creativity within you!

While walking around Goodwill trying to find some cheap crafting supplies for the kiddos I ran across a bag of puff paint for $2, as I looked closer I realized one of the paints was GLOW IN THE DARK! I figured I would let the children turn old t-shirts inside out but after a trip to the Dollar Tree I saw and purchased three plain t-shirts!  This craft ended up being $5 and the shirts lasted a looooong time.












Have you heard of French Press Mornings?  The sweet woman who runs this blog has a free print out every Wednesday! I can't seem to find her blog to link it, but when I do I'll add it in. It's usually a Bible verse and ALWAYS beautiful!  I printed this out a few years ago and pull it out every fall, sometimes I don't pack it back up because I love it so much!  This frame was in my closet, so it was free and the print was around $1 printed at Kinkos!




















On the Friday morning before the party I took this sweetie to pick flowers at our local U-Pick flower garden.  The flowers are $8 a bucket and we cut two buckets worth!  They were beautiful!




Comments

Popular Posts