Fast Games for kids of all ages



I love playing games with my kids!  I try hard to play games that we can actually finish when we're not having an official game night!  Often times when we are playing a board game during the day the toddlers or little ones can't help but get into the mix...for better or worse.  I struggle to find games that can keep every ones attention, last only as long as the baby's afternoon nap ;-) and that can reach a long range of ages.  Here are some almost sixty second games!  I'm sure there will be a follow up blog including a list of games from our family game nights!
  • Jumping Rope: Make sure to learn a few silly songs to go along
  • Jacks
  • Marbles
  • Go Fish
  • Paper Airplane races: This book is amazing
  • Rock Paper Scissors
  • Hide and Seek
  • Dice Games

I hope this list helped add a little fun to your fall!

Comments

Popular Posts