Favorite Bible Resources for Kids



Using the Bible as we homeschool our children is of utmost importance.  Here is a list of our favorite Bible Resources! I'm sure I'll think of others and add them in!

The Jesus Storybook Bible, this is our favorite kid's Bible, I like for the non-readers to each have one and I have the big teaching version as well.

The Bible in Living Sound was given to us by friends ten years ago. We have since purchased the whole set digitally as Cd's don't last as long around here. We've played these for the children at bedtime, in the car on long road trips or just during family devotions.

Discovering Jesus in Genesis has been our favorite summertime read! It's about a group of neighborhood kids learning to love Jesus as an older neighbor man teaches them! There are discussion questions at the end of each chapter and I enjoy this book as much as the children!

These have stood the test of time and theology! What are your favorites?

Comments

  1. For memorization with a child who reads, I do recommend writing it out on a piece of paper and keeping it by the bed to read every night before bed. It worked wonders when I helped with AWANAS a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.koorong.com/search/product/to-say-and-do-uncle-andys-bible-stories/0801044448.jhtml#info we had this and loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts