How I earned $175 in Amazon gift cards!


Money making schemes are a dime a dozen....but you rarely see your dime.
You know the same rules I do.

1. If you need to pay anything upfront, run away.
2. Don't give out your personal information to strangers.
3. If it seems too good to be true....it is.

Then I came across Swagbucks. I struggle off and on with insomnia and I'm pretty sure it was late one night last winter when I stumbled upon online surveys for money. Sure enough it's legit! You don't give out any personal information, it's free, and it's not too good to be true. You only make about thirty cents per survey. There are a bunch of other blogs out there giving Swagbuck advice so I won't do that here, but I will say I paid for all 7 of our kids birthday gifts with Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks.  Here is the link if you want to check it out for yourself.

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=41402847

Comments

Popular Posts