March Meal plan!

Image result for fried chicken public domain minimalist

Image result for white bean kale soup public domain
Well ladies, it's almost March!  That means we are ready for a new monthly meal plan!  If you are wondering how and why I meal plan, check out this blog here.

This month is a little bit different.  Most of the soups are already keto or low carb.  These soups will NOT fill up my boys, we have five, without some serious help.  I plan on making a ton of rice to add to each of these soups and we also tend to add extra cheese on top or sour cream. Sour cream is so cheap it's basically free at cost-co. 

Breakfast:
Monday-Friday: Mini chocolate chip pancakes
Saturday: Eggs and sausage
Sunday: Granola bars/ Baked oatmeal

Lunch:
Monday-Saturday PB&J
Sunday: Left overs

Dinner:
Monday:  Fried Chicken
Tuesday: Breakfast Burritos with fried sweet potatoes
Wednesday: Meatball Subs and Applesauce
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Soup and rice/rolls
Saturday: Sabbath Meal, BBQ chicken wings, fried rice, Cesar salad & donuts. (My kids picked this!!)
Sunday: Soup leftovers

March Soup Ideas:

Sausage White and Kale Soup

Minestrone soup

No Noodle Chicken Soup

My Fried chicken recipe:
Baked Fried Chicken

Notes:
On my meal prep day I am making up broth, rice, a million chocolate chip pancakes and four ziploc bags filled with the fried chicken recipe.  I also buy already made meatballs from costco, they're under $3 a lb, low carb and I just heat them up with marinara sauce on the stove.  I also get my hogie rolls at costco and they come in at about $3.50 for two six packs, the rolls are big enough that my little ones eat a half each.
Image result for costco meatballs   Image result for costco hoagie rollsImage result for costco mozzarella cheese
For low carb options: 
I will have eggs for breakfast.
Meat, cheese and salad for lunch.
Dinners:
Monday:  Baked Chicken, I'll just leave a piece unfried for myself
Tuesday: Breakfast Burrito with a low carb tortilla and no potatoes
Wednesday: Meatball sub and a little applesauce minus the roll
Thursday: Pizza on a low carb tortilla
Friday: Soup minus rice/rolls
Saturday: Sabbath Meal, BBQ chicken wings, fried rice, Cesar salad & donuts. EVERYTHING!
Sunday: Soup leftovers


Are you in search of a template to use for your monthly/weekly meal plan?
Try out one of these free templates!
Meal Plan Templates

Comments

Popular Posts